Animated Hotties?

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Be flattered, my friends. You're the only people I feel comfortable relating this to. I give you my animated hottie:

For those who don't know, this is the villain from Atlantis, the Lost Empire.

I am well aware that his character is a horrible, horrible person, and that he would be old enough to be my father if he were real, but I don't know, there's something about him That dignified face, the muscular physique, his...commanding voice...:flirt:

Think I just got drool on the keyboard; awkward...

Yes, I'm replying to myself, because I actually think the woman who worked with this guy (Helga, I believe, was her name) was pretty attractive, too. Yes, this film definitely had two villainous hotties...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm surprised that no one's said "any woman designed by Bruce Timm." The freaking pouty lips he gives them all... it should be a meme about how insanely attractive his cartoon women are. To give you an idea...

Anyone remember the Batman episode where The Joker was brainwashing sitcom stars? How one of them was a Rosanne Barr expy voiced by Andrea Martin doing the nastiest, least attractive sounding woman's voice possible? There's no possible way that anyone could....

Ladies and Gentlemen, Bruce Timm managed to make a hot Rosanne.

But if I have to pick a specific...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean Mega Mom from the episode Make 'Em Laugh? And Mr. J wasn't so much brainwashing his victims as he was implanting some of the Mad Hatter's mind control chips after planting one on Jervis himself back at his cell in Arkham.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You mean Mega Mom from the episode Make 'Em Laugh? And Mr. J wasn't so much brainwashing his victims as he was implanting some of the Mad Hatter's mind control chips after planting one on Jervis himself back at his cell in Arkham.
Yeah, but that's going far into an explanation that detracts from the point.

My point is, if you can make Rosanne Barr look hot (especially since Tiny Toons had a more no holds barred caricature), then you're a wizard of designing women.

Heh. Designing Women! Anyone else remember that show?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... And I'm not the only one who remembers that show with Delta Burke and Meshac Taylor, as WebMistressGina has drawn upon some episodes as inspiration for her one-shot fics.

But back to the topic at hand... I'd have to go through my own and several other posts here to organize my crush list, and there are a few I have to add as new entries for me at least such as Operetta from the Monster High franchise or Bloom (with her original VA) from Winx Club.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, okay, I will admit it: in working on my latest YTP, which is of the 1987 TMNT cartoon (which I haven't watched in years), there is an obvious adorkably cuteness to Irma... but, only in certain episodes. Like whatever animation studio did episodes like "Donatello's Degree", yeah, she's really cute, but in others, like many of the episodes from Season Three, where the animation was obviously cheaper... not so much.

Then again, Irma's spiritual predesessor had similar problems - I just saw The Chipettes' debut episode for the first time recently... they looked horrible! Like those first season AMs with the dead eyes, crooked headpieces, and the asymmetrical heads.

Oh yeah... I also much prefer April's more business-casual look from the Red Sky era as opposed to her iconic yellow jumpsuit... I just... do.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Josie and the Pussycats were pretty hot for Saturday-morning fare, but Josie got spiced up even more in an adult underground comic called "Cherry Poptart".
And Fritz (voiced by The Electric Company's own Skip Hinnant) had a feline harem in "The Nine Lives of Fritz the Cat".

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay, okay, I will admit it: in working on my latest YTP, which is of the 1987 TMNT cartoon (which I haven't watched in years), there is an obvious adorkably cuteness to Irma... but, only in certain episodes. Like whatever animation studio did episodes like "Donatello's Degree", yeah, she's really cute, but in others, like many of the episodes from Season Three, where the animation was obviously cheaper... not so much.
I'll admit it too. Despite the fact Irma has... well... issues (among others, a robo-sexual. TWICE), she does have a cuteness about her. And the perpetual poor lonely girl thing does get to you once in a while. I actually did kinda like her when I was younger.

Oh yeah... I also much prefer April's more business-casual look from the Red Sky era as opposed to her iconic yellow jumpsuit... I just... do.
I really like both April in the 80's cartoon and the 03 series. Never really a fan of her Cher-fro from the original comics.