Muppets at Disney World St. Patrick's Day Parade March 17th

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
This St. Patrick's Day, Kermit and some other Muppets are scheduled to be at the Disney World St. Patrick's Day parade at The Mighty Family Zone. The crowd can take pictures with Kermit and kids can learn how to draw him.
Nice! I wonder if this is going to be televised.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
Darn. I live near Disney World ,but I already have events planned for that date. oh well.Ya lose some,you win some.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
I don't have much of a choice. The event is babysitting because we can't find a babysitter in our area while my mom and dad are out on an anniversary dinner,and I happen to be the only one for the job. ''Groan'' Somtimes it's a curse having little siblings. :frown:

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
I don't have much of a choice. The event is babysitting because we can't find a babysitter in our area while my mom and dad are out on an anniversary dinner,and I happen to be the only one for the job. ''Groan'' Somtimes it's a curse having little siblings. :frown:

Yeah. I know that feeling. Anyway, if you guys have any photos or videos with Kermit, why not show us? Just make sure you send it to us on or after the 17th.