Youtuber taking others puppet work and claiming as own

Rymoore21

Reaction score
I run an agency that provides in home care for people with disabilities and in my professional opinion, I believe that what he is doing is an attention-seeking behavior. It is very common for people with developmental disabilities to obsess over something, create a behavior that "brings them close to the person, object, etc" and attention, then they crave some sort of "souveneir" to represent that obsession. To make this clear, I will use a person as the object of obsession. WARNING: ADULT LANGUAGE: Say for instance someone with a disability has an obsession with one of their caregivers. They will start showing behaviors that will get attention from that caregiver, whether it is negative or positive attention. Next, they will try to confide in the caregiver and make the caregiver feel as if they are the only person that can calm the individual down. Finally, the individual will ask for a picture, hoodie, pencil, or whatever from the caregiver and they will treasure it, and in some cases, even masturbate with or onto the object. I know this sounds strange, but it is the reality of some disabilities, especially in those with dual-diagnoses (mental retardation and other mental illness.) Many behaviors are of a sexual nature, in my opinion and experience. The goal is to obtain something puppetry related from REAL puppeteers to fulfill their fantasy of wanting to be a puppeteer.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is this guy up to his old tricks again? All of the sudden, that thing I wrote about him three years ago is now the number one popular entry on Scarblog now.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Just a heads up: this person is at it again. A new DeviantArt user called "thegluvetts" contacted me, wanting me to make puppets. The writing style was familiar, ao I googled "gluvetts" and came across a facebook page for "The Gluvetts Show." The page, about a supposed TV show, was created in December 2013. The banner reads "Joseph Sirrico and Craig Yopp presents The Gluvetts Show." Craig Yopp is the name he contacted me under last year. He also has a Youtube channel (just a collection of playlists) and Twitter and Google+ and so on.

So, yeah. Just so you know.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, this time we got him on a for real act of copyright infringement, as there's already a puppet troupe here known as The Gluvet(t)s: I believe Lab Rat is the one behind it.

And who are these 23 people who actually like his page? Does he alone really have that many aliases/accounts?

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
the monster on the middle far left row looks a little like a surprised Gorgon heap.