Disney has done everything RIGHT in 2014

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
Piggy,Shrimp-face 'n' da frog are makin' my smile turn upside down... But da bear, da weirdo, 'n' da drummer are bringing it back...but then I look at Pepe,Kermit,And Piggy again and I turn queasy.I have mixed feelings about this postcard...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Piggy,Shrimp-face 'n' da frog are makin' my smile turn upside down... But da bear, da weirdo, 'n' da drummer are bringing it back...but then I look at Pepe,Kermit,And Piggy again and I turn queasy.I have mixed feelings about this postcard...

I'm not really sure what your talking about here......care to explain?

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
Ms Piggy And Kermit are in weirdish poses, and Pepe looks photo-shopped. on the other hand, Gonzo, Fozzie and Animal are pretty good. I have mixed feelings about this postcard. sorry for the confusion. I promised A friend that I'd speak hipster for a day,since I embarrassed him in public.Funny story, really,but For the sake that we are getting off topic,I'm not gonna tell it right now.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ms Piggy And Kermit are in weirdish poses, and Pepe looks photo-shopped. on the other hand, Gonzo, Fozzie and Animal are pretty good. I have mixed feelings about this postcard. sorry for the confusion. I promised A friend that I'd speak hipster for a day,since I embarrassed him in public.Funny story, really,but For the sake that we are getting off topic,I'm not gonna tell it right now.

Ha ha OK....What postcard are you talking about, and is it the same picture as most of the posters look for the new movie?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I for one was quite skeptical Disney could "ressurect" the muppets (even a toughpigs article showed some of the things that could go wrong) but they really did it big this year. I mean it's barely March but we've already got over 10 Toyata commercials, Lipton commercials, and Muppets Most Wanted! I hope by the end of the year though we get TMS S4 (AT LEAST) on DVD or at least get an offical release date. I mean Disney is really racking up the commercials for MMW compared to MFS which had like 2 commercials total.