New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
for some reason, I can't do links.... but google toughpigs , click on the first thing you see,scroll a little,and click on ''Kermit takes on James Bond in new posters''. The first image is the number\letter Constantine,and look hard and you should find the names I listed.
[/quote]

I just noticed that the first showing site actually just didn't load correctly when I first saw it:both ones are the same. on First showing, its the second pic.

Drtooth

Reaction score
...Because Disney was directly involved with the writing of the film...
Agreed. I love the blame Disney gets. You know what would truly be awful? If Henson still owned the Muppets and the movie rights went to Weinstein. You think Disney is bad... wooh...

That's what would have happened. Either we get an "edgy" movie (read jaded and awful) or they beat around the bush until the option runs out and we don't get one. Disney didn't pull that. I don't see why they get all the blame. Sure, it would be nice to see more merchandise on shelves and releasing the rest of the TV series.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
After listening to Constantine in that interview, I can officially say that I love each and every part of him. He is just fantastic on all levels and I can't believe I have to wait til April to watch this freakin movie!

Grrrrr, hurry up March! I'm sick of waiting!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.