TV Alert: Gonzo on Jimmy Kimmel Live 3/3

Slackbot

Reaction score
Ahhh, that did my heart good. I love Gonzo's off-the-cuff stuff. He comes across as more himself than he did in the 2011 movie. "It's a win-win situation!"

The one thing that bugs me about the puppet is that its mouth doesn't seem to want to close right. It was less obvious here, possibly due to the lighting. But, really, can't they make a lower jaw that matches the upper?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
The one thing that bugs me about the puppet is that its mouth doesn't seem to want to close right. It was less obvious here, possibly due to the lighting. But, really, can't they make a lower jaw that matches the upper?
I agree, and that's really apparent in the "sequel" song number from MMW

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just happened to think... has the old "Whatever" schtick gotten old? When Jimmy asked Gonzo what exactly was he, I was expecting Gonzo to respond with, "A, um... Whatever", but that wasn't the case.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I just happened to think... has the old "Whatever" schtick gotten old? When Jimmy asked Gonzo what exactly was he, I was expecting Gonzo to respond with, "A, um... Whatever", but that wasn't the case.
Well now it's kind of apparent that Dave Goelz also wasn't a fan of MFS. I'm not sure if it was scripted or not, but if Dave liked MFS he would've said he's an alien.