New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Im so excited! Tomorrow or thursday I will have my copy of the soundtrack like a week early! I wont give away any spoilers unless people message me on here and ask! People who went to the press conference this weekend got a copy early also!

galagr

Reaction score
SPOILERS!
SPOILERS!
SPOILERS!
SPOILERS!
SPOILERS!
SPOILERS!
SPOILERS!
SPOILERS!
SPOILERS!
SPOILERS!
This website already has thirty second previews of the songs, and all the dialogue tracks!
http://www.bol.com/nl/p/muppets-most-wanted/9200000025116108/

I love these songs! My favorite is "I'll Give You What You Want". Just listening to the song makes me feel like I'm being serenaded by Constantine himself. And, who doesn't want that? That's all I really ne-he-he-ed to say about that song.

For the theme song, I was a little surprised to see (at least this part) entirely in Spanish. But, I guess they needed to give Pepe a line somewhere, aside from pervy sex jokes.

I'm sure others will love "Something So Right", but, it sounds, says the Forum member somewhat regretting typing this, sappy.

I know these are just previews of the songs, and I really shouldn't make judgements on the songs for this, but, I think "Working in the Coal Mine" will be the "Me Party" or "Let's Talk About Me" of this film. But, hey, one unnecessary song is better than two!

Status
Not open for further replies.