TV Alert: The Muppets on QVC Sunday March 16

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Who else has been on?
I've seen Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Pepe, Rizzo, Animal, Bunsen, Beaker, Sam the Eagle, Swedish Chef, Link Hogthrob, Constantine, Statler and Waldorf. I think that about covers it so far.

There's still several more hours to go...

galagr

Reaction score
I've seen Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Pepe, Rizzo, Animal, Bunsen, Beaker, Sam the Eagle, Swedish Chef, Link Hogthrob, Constantine, Statler and Waldorf. I think that about covers it so far.

Bobo was also on just about 15 minutes ago. And Big Mean Carl was seen too, but much earlier in the show.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well, I saw the regulars, the ones I'd expect to see at 12pm like Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rizzo, and Pepe, and the ones I didn't really expect like Bunsen, Beaker, and OH MY GOD LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's one I didn't expect at all, but loved it. Also on the show before 12, one of the guys had a Kermit t-shirt on, and the MMW trailer was playing on a Del computer. So I waited and I saw absolutely NO MUPPETS. Then that show ended and Statler & Waldorf said the best part of the QVC show was when it was over and I said, "I totally agree". Then with the new show Kermit, Piggy, Pepe, and Gonzo appeared and I was happy, also did you know Pepe's favorite villian is Tim Curry from MTI? Then the muppets left and the women started talking about whatever and I changed the channel. My advice is to tune in at the start of every new show and you'll most likely see the muppets, because that's what I'm doing.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
I'm having to watch it one the web buts its great so far seeing Big Mean Carl and Link where quite splendid surprises. Happy seeing Rizzo nice to see him appearing in this wonder if any other Muppets will appear in this like Rowlf, Walter, Scooter or the Swedish Chef guess I will to keep watching to find out.

Edit: Zoot just appeared that's is pretty cool.

edwardsinclair

Reaction score
Swedish Chef (in a few segments) & Rowlf (in a speechless piano-playing bit) made appearances in the first two hours, and Zoot has shown up twice (I think it may have been the same clip both time) playing transition music.

TwoHeadedLlama

Reaction score
I looked away for a half a sec, looked back, and caught I think two frames of zoot >.<

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Aw shame I missed Rowlf and the Chef but still this is very fun Disney are doing fantastic things to promote this movie.