My second puppet: Skeeter

Hubert

Reaction score
Love the Skeeter puppet! Very well detailed and extremely realistic looking.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks, guys! I'll try to post some better pictures of Skeeter later. She looks much more lively when she's not stuck on a dowel, but I can't hold her and the camera at the same time.

Janken is a bit squicked by the Sneetch skull. Wouldn't you be, seeing the skull of someone who is under construction?

JacobsBest

Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe I haven't seen this before. Well done! Love the hair :flirt:

Derek Thompson

Reaction score
I love the video. Your so right. She comes alive so much when you puppeteer her. Dont get me wrong.....she looks amazing just sitting there but so much more life with you helping out. So cool.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I love the video. Your so right. She comes alive so much when you puppeteer her. Dont get me wrong.....she looks amazing just sitting there but so much more life with you helping out. So cool.
Oh, no worries. Any puppet looks better when it's live as opposed to hanging on a dowel with its mouth gaping stupidly. :smile:

I think TheSHE124 might be the person I'm talking to in this video.

I need to make a Skeeter smiley.

Slackbot

Reaction score
So I remade Skeeter!

I fixed a few things that were bugging me about the old puppet. Her head is a pyramid, same as Scooter's, and her jaw is pointed rather than clamshell-like.She has removable arm rods. Her shoulders are a little better defined, and her dreads are thicker and brighter.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do about the neck hole. I may sew a choker-like ribbon around it as camouflage, or I may just say the heck with it. She's also going to get my freedom rings, but first I have to get a longer chain so they don't just fall into the body.

Her neck looks awful, but that's because she's perched on a dowel rod. When there's an arm in there she looks much better.