My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I have no clue if this has been posted already but i have a theory on digitizing..... the more higher level the muppets are that you need to make the new one the more likely you will get them... because on the Big House stage I got Walter on my first try because the muppets that were needed to make Walter were like level 7 or 8..

Slackbot

Reaction score
I've seen that theory before. In my experience, it doesn't hold water. All my characters are at level 15, and it's no easier synthesizing the higher level characters than it was when they were at 4.

I just got Sweetums! Now to go for Mahna Mahna, and probably get a swarm of Kizzys and rats.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I have Walter and am getting Mahna Mahna then Beaker Piggy and Constantine and I will have all the characters for the Big House!

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I have no clue if this has been posted already but i have a theory on digitizing..... the more higher level the muppets are that you need to make the new one the more likely you will get them... because on the Big House stage I got Walter on my first try because the muppets that were needed to make Walter were like level 7 or 8..
I've seen that theory before. In my experience, it doesn't hold water. All my characters are at level 15, and it's no easier synthesizing the higher level characters than it was when they were at 4.

I just got Sweetums! Now to go for Mahna Mahna, and probably get a swarm of Kizzys and rats.
With a back log of food (20,000,000 +) I took all new Muppets I digitized right to level 15 as I placed them on the stage. I got Sweetums, Mahna Mahan, Walter, Rizzo, and Beaker all on my first try. It took me two tries to get Piggy and Constantine...

Granted I have the Android version, I don't know if it would be different for iOS users... but I tend to agree with muppetlover123:wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay... someone... can we please take the "not available Stateside" comment out of the title finally? This has been available Stateside for quite some time.

And YAY to the Marvin Suggs thing.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
My suggestion would be you contact Phillip as he has the ability to change a thread title without having to select each and every single post through pages and pages of posts just to make that title change happen. :sigh: