Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I thought it was a very good movie. The pacing was an issue (Especially at the beginning) and the balance between all the different plots was kind of off, but I still liked it. The music, I've definitely warmed up to. It sounds a lot better after repeat listenings. My favorite is probably "The Big House", the but the rest were great too ("Something So Right" is the clear Oscar song). I'd give it a 4/5.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The whole "wall" thing was a lead up to a joke that ended getting cut out of the movie. It was really funny, but all the other stuff with the wall remained in the movie.

Really? I guess rule of thirds. I thought the initial set-up did just fine to set up the finale.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Really? I guess rule of thirds. I thought the initial set-up did just fine to set up the finale.
Well, there was this joke about the walls (which you can watch in the official B-Roll video for the movie) that had Kermit tell Fozzie, Walter and Animal that the supplies are hidden behind the fourth ice wall. Walter then replies "Well, then we have to break the fourth wall!, so they all stare into the camera. :laugh:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Well, there was this joke about the walls (which you can watch in the official B-Roll video for the movie) that had Kermit tell Fozzie, Walter and Animal that the supplies are hidden behind the fourth ice wall. Walter then replies "Well, then we have to break the fourth wall!, so they all stare into the camera. :laugh:
Ah, I just watched that this morning. I don't think they were referring to the Wall, considering it's just in the middle of the prison not blocking any escape area.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Ah, I just watched that this morning. I don't think they were referring to the Wall, considering it's just in the middle of the prison not blocking any escape area.

Oh, I guess you're right. Regardless, it was such a funny line. Too bad it was cut.

Reaction score
I went to see the movie last night with a couple of friends. I really enjoyed it! I loved the old school random Muppets funniness and the throwback references. I nearly lost it for the 2 secs that they showed Kermit singing Rainbow Connection from TMM (that song/scene means the world to me).
Everyone in my party LOVED "I'll Get You What You Want (Cockatoo In Malibu)". I even came home and played it... then after 5 minute of silence after it ended, my friend asked me to play it again haha.
I think I liked the last movie slightly better sheerly because it added the nostalgia feeling and how much I wanted the muppets to come back (even post JH for a reboot with disney!). And because I sorta feel Jason loved the muppets as much as I do. However, I really really liked MMW. Definitely more old school muppets and silly! Oh also, I VERY MUCH enjoyed Sam Eagle. That whole interaction with Jean-Pierre was awesome and so funny. Ahhh and the reappearance of Foo Foo!

Hope you guys enjoy the movie too. I am going to see it again at El Capitan in a couple of weeks. I am pretty pumped for that. Although I will probably see it again this week at my normal theater.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
''SIGH'' Can't see it till tomorrow.I've got to babysit my baby brother Charlie and my 8 yr old bro Liam. Why,oh why did my mom 'n' dad have to go out for dinner by themselves TONIGHT of all dates!?!? Well,At least I have my laptop to write on.