Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

KingR76

Reaction score
Over here (UK) we got to see it yesterday courtesy of Den of Geek. It was at the Prince of Charles Theatre:

Whilst everyone was being seated on the big screen there were different images that came up including the hashtags to use to promote the film as well as different Muppet Music. Rainbow Connection, Mahna Mahna, Bohemian Rhapsody and it felt so appropriate and indeed this brought a Sentimental/thankful/appreciative tear to my eye:

:'(

The person in charge of Den of Geek gave a short presentation and then we had two sing songs:

The Rainbow Connection AND The Muppet Show three hundred people singing in unison- brilliant.

And I don't know how they managed to do it but just before the film rolled Kermit and Gonzo had recorded a segment just for Den of Geek which was an awesome touch. :smile:

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
The green frackle was the only frackle I saw. It seemed like a bunch of 'bad' muppets were in the gulag. Angel Marie, Big Mean Carl, Pink British Pirate, Black Dog, Miss Pooggy, Blind Pew, Green Frackle, it was pretty cool. Pops being on the wall was funny too.

Also, Steve is doing SPOT ON with Kermit now. There were moments I thought they used soundclips of Jim, like his 'EURGH' when Kermit gets hit or something.

Some of my grudges, I wish they'd have more Sesame Street cameos. Even just for a moment. I was hoping the Lemur would be an actual puppet. Wish we got more scenes in the train. They were unique. That train was a total muppet set too. Like the Mayhem Bus of the Happiness Hotel Bus.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Wish we got more scenes in the train. They were unique. That train was a total muppet set too. Like the Mayhem Bus of the Happiness Hotel Bus.

I agree. Muppets on a train has sooooo many comedic possibilities for the film and I feel they didn't take full advantage of that like they did with the Happiness Hotel. Or perhaps they might have done but couldn't fit it into the movie.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I Loved it!! I think it was phenomenal! We always have our nitpicks (hoping more of Annie Sue, cheep green screen for Celebrities at the end, fozzie's Subway cup! and some parts cut out from the trailer) but overall its a great Muppets film! It's definitely more of the Muppets film! the characters at the stars! Constantine is wonderful! Walter is still important, Kermit gets to be funny." Miss Pig" Has wonderful moments! I love that Sam Eagle was at his best since the characters been performed by Eric. The chef, Bunsen & beaker, Lew Zeland, the Muppet newsman ect have more to say and do in this movie. And more muppets themselfs singing this time around! I'm glad that Robin,Rizzo, Bobo, and uncle Deadly were at least acknowledged in the film! And miss Poogy!!

Obviously for time parts were cut. I'm okay with the longer runtime in fact I would've said why not just make it two hours! ;-) it just falls as few minutes short of it! But that's just me. Basically Would've liked to of seen all the stuff that was cut from the soundtrack. Rowlf's Godfather 3 line in Sequel along with Lew, Statler & Waldorf, and Rowlf's ideas about what the sequel should be about. The full Muppet show opening showing Thog and Sweetums, mutations dressed up *check B-roll footage* along with Pepe's solo, Gonzo's and Camilla's part in the interrogation song, there was also an interpreter (Assuming it was a Celebrity cameo) for the Swedish Chef in that number. It's all on the soundtrack. Constantine's song Give you what you want Is also longer though they did use it during the end credits.

Other notable deleted scenes and or shots
Danny's "wocka wocka",
Swedish Chef chased by the shark.
Rizzo and Miss Piggy comments "Kermit has never been more caring and devoted. Yeah that's what we're saying" Rowlf and Lew give a glance on the train *Might've been when the train fell apart*
Lew throws a fish during the wedding scene.
Dominic ice-skating When he was delivering the money and being followed by Walter which would have had Walter ice-skating too.

Sam the Eagle and the inspector Grabbing on to Sweetums legs during the helicopter shot. (Looks like there *might* have been more with gonzo now after reading someone's comments about the novel. I will have to read the novel now!) but anyway you can see that The inspector has just returned from his vacation as he has tan lines where his sunglasses were in the trailer.
There was also a scene filmed i read about about when the Muppets first got to the train station they thought They were going to ride in a really nice train but then it pulls away and Bo pulls up behind it in the broken old train.

Another thing, i can't remember where i saw it but I could've swore I saw something with a bank vault being opened and a bunch of muppet pigs inside (maybe even Link) assuming it *might* have been a "piggybank" joke. It would explain where Dominic got all the money he had. maybe it was the first heist with him and Constantine to get money for their plan. Disney did promote the movie with a bank vault muppet standee and at Premier with all the money around.

Scooters And the penguins moves like Jagger number was cut down as well. The soundtrack even has Pepe in it! But I don't know if that was all filmed and May been done for soundtrack purposes. Because On the soundtrack Miss Piggy's Macarena song is longer too but I doubt they would ever use The whole thing in the film. I'm sure it was just used to complete the song for the soundtrack.

Break the 4th wall When Walter,Fozzie and Animal plan to break Kermit out of the Gulag.
Cameos by Bridgit Mendler and Debby Ryan at the wedding.
Hobo Joe kissing a hobo Whatnot. There was also a close-up shot of Constantine In his karate outfit In the trailers.

Those are all possible deleted scenes/shots and parts of songs that I can think of. Either read outline or saw in the trailers or heard on the soundtrack. Anyone know of any others? I'm sure there was more we didn't see in the trailers and might never see unfortunately But I'm sure we'll get some stuff on the Blu-ray!!

One Personal note, I thought Statler and Waldorf should have had one more line/crack at the end. Maybe there was one and it was cut for time. Might of been funny to say something about the Muppets permanently staying at the gulag!
Here's the deleted scene page but it still doesn't list all of them just yet.
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Muppets_Most_Wanted_deleted_scenes

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder why they couldn't have replaced or cut Walter's line about the song's title being The Muppets... Again. After all, many of the songs had cut lines (and that part wasn't in the music video for "We're Doing a Sequel"). Not sure how easy it would have been to come up with a different line that matched Walter's lip movements.

Here's my only gripe: a product placement shot. Granted we've seen plenty of it in the TV specials/movies but the only theatrical film that I can think of that had it was a Cars billboard added into the shot in the last film.
What product placement shot? I don't recall any product placement.

ploobis

Reaction score
The green frackle was the only frackle I saw. It seemed like a bunch of 'bad' muppets were in the gulag. Angel Marie, Big Mean Carl, Pink British Pirate, Black Dog, Miss Pooggy, Blind Pew, Green Frackle, it was pretty cool. Pops being on the wall was funny too.

Also, Steve is doing SPOT ON with Kermit now. There were moments I thought they used soundclips of Jim, like his 'EURGH' when Kermit gets hit or something.

Some of my grudges, I wish they'd have more Sesame Street cameos. Even just for a moment. I was hoping the Lemur would be an actual puppet. Wish we got more scenes in the train. They were unique. That train was a total muppet set too. Like the Mayhem Bus of the Happiness Hotel Bus.

Green Frackle, J.G. Frackle, Pink Frackle and Blue Frackle can be seen during the "Together Again" finale. Just keep your eyes on any Muppets in gulag uniforms.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Did Aretha (the monster who appeared in Fraggle Rock) and Mr. Curly Twirly appear in the finale?