• 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'll let you know; I'm hopefully going for the 2nd time later today. :big_grin:

Well it's not that I noticed anything different, but the songs seemed better the second time around to me. When I first heard the songs they did not feel quite right to me, but after the second time I loved almost all of them.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Curious what repeat moviegoers noticed the 2nd/3rd/etc time. Any easter eggs?

I have now gone 3 times, (last night was my third time), but I'm not so sure if I noticed anything super new.

I mean my first viewing I picked up on The Flying Zucchini Brothers, I got all the Muppet Treasure Island Muppets, Mildred, Thog, Big Mean Carl, Doc stuck on The Wall...

The second time I more focused on the cameos, sure, several of them were very blatant (y'know, hard to miss), but, I only picked up on what Diddy said to Pepe about the dice that time (and I was excited for the Diddy cameo since the beginning because I'm a huge fan of hip-hop and Diddy is a wonderful producer)

And I kept paying close attention to Kermit and Piggy's fantasy in 'Something So Right' (more because it melted me <3) and well, I'm convinced the little green piggy is a girl and that the little pink frog is a boy and I have accepted the head-canon that the babies are named Daphne and Archibald (Kermit said he'd like those names for children in an interview, if I can find I link to it, I'll try and link)

Also, I want to kind of give my thoughts on some things now that I've gone three times.

I know everyone keeps saying that it's so wrong that no one noticed Kermit was missing except Animal, Walter and Fozzie, but at the end when everyone is apologizing that comes out; they convinced themselves that Constantine was Kermit because he was giving into their wishes. Plus, they all kind of have big heads about them because it's their comeback while Kermit is being more realistic and knows that they're not who they used to be and the thing is, they didn't want to hear that but eventually come to realize that they were in the wrong.

Another thing I feel must be addressed is why Piggy didn't just bust out of her ropes when Constantine was pulling her away. I mean, we all know she has some crazy pig strength but, I feel I have a pretty accurate theory that explains that.

Piggy is dressed in a Vivienne Westwood original, Miss Piggy appreciates high fashion and well, knowing anyone who would take 'fashion over comfort' she choses not to bust out of the ropes if only to salvage her gloves that go with the dress and are therefore, part of the outfit. Sure, maybe her 'wedding' has been ruined but she most definitely spent top dollar on the gown and it's accessories and probably can't get her money back, so, she's not about to ruin something she paid for.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I hope that it has better-than-normal numbers for the upcoming week days. A lot of kids are out of school on Spring Break, and parents might be searching for fun things to do with them…

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wait... The figs during the dream sequence are a green girl frog and a pink boy pig? I thought it was the other way around, at least it makes more sense to me if they're going to be called "figs" or "pogs" to be a green boy pig and a pink girl frog. :confused: