Upcoming Muppet TV Appearances

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Like what you see on tv isn't how she is in real life. This is my opinion if you like her that's fine. Just pointing out why I don't.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Look, guys, I know that this doesn't really count because it wasn't on television, but it was still a Muppet appearance nonetheless. It's not worth creating a new thread just for this....

I just really wanted to show you some wonderful photo's I discovered from Kermit's special visit to the White House for a wonderful MMW screening dedicated to the kids of American soldiers, Navy-men, etc.

This was the initial appearance:

Look! Steve's in there too!

Link: Seriously, who is his tailor? I love that outfit!

Link, shove off and just ask him, he's your puppeteer too, ya know!

You have no idea just how much I wish I was there for that!

If you haven't yet, you can read about the special screening here:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...7/?AID=10709313&PID=6146937&SID=1ech25nwt0ftc

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Look, guys, I know that this doesn't really count because it wasn't on television, but it was still a Muppet appearance nonetheless. It's not worth creating a new thread just for this....

I just really wanted to show you some wonderful photo's I discovered from Kermit's special visit to the White House for a wonderful MMW screening dedicated to the kids of American soldiers, Navy-men, etc.

This was the initial appearance:

Look! Steve's in there too!

Link: Seriously, who is his tailor? I love that outfit!

Link, shove off and just ask him, he's your puppeteer too, ya know!

You have no idea just how much I wish I was there for that!

If you haven't yet, you can read about the special screening here:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...7/?AID=10709313&PID=6146937&SID=1ech25nwt0ftc

Wow Steve is looking good for being in his middle 50's :smile: :stick_out_tongue: