My Terrible Muppet Drawings

Rugratskid

Reaction score
So far, I've only drawn Boober, but I might as well post my future Muppet drawings here, and hopefully get better with them. Anyways, here's Boober.

Sorry he's so small, but I drew it on my Nintendo DSi. This is one of my first Muppet drawings. I know the hat could be better, but I did this in a few minutes. I plan on drawing more of the Fraggles and more Muppets, but I need to figure out a easier way to draw them first. Tell me what you think, and which Muppet or Fraggle I should draw next! Thanks

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
So far, I've only drawn Boober, but I might as well post my future Muppet drawings here, and hopefully get better with them. Anyways, here's Boober.

Sorry he's so small, but I drew it on my Nintendo DSi. This is one of my first Muppet drawings. I know the hat could be better, but I did this in a few minutes. I plan on drawing more of the Fraggles and more Muppets, but I need to figure out a easier way to draw them first. Tell me what you think, and which Muppet or Fraggle I should draw next! Thanks
That's great! I love the fact you chose one of D.G's Characters!I recommend doodling Gonzo or Maybe Bunsen or even Big Mean Carl.( I would NEVER try to get someone to draw Beauregard.That would be plain cruel!)

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Since people seem to like these, I made 3 more drawings. They're all of the Fraggles though, since I draw them best. These aren't do great, sine I do better with a reference, and I had none. Here's Gobo and Wembley.

Next, is ANOTHER Boober. It's pretty much the same shot as before, but bigger, and with a bad looking hat.

And finally, Wembley tugging Boober's tail, which according to Boober, causes Death and Pestilence". :sigh:

I don't really like how these came out, but they look ok. Tell me what you think.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Since people seem to like these, I made 3 more drawings. They're all of the Fraggles though, since I draw them best. These aren't do great, sine I do better with a reference, and I had none. Here's Gobo and Wembley.

Next, is ANOTHER Boober. It's pretty much the same shot as before, but bigger, and with a bad looking hat.

And finally, Wembley tugging Boober's tail, which according to Boober, causes Death and Pestilence". :sigh:

I don't really like how these came out, but they look ok. Tell me what you think.

Nice drawings. I really like them.