Finally a Decent Miss Piggy Plush

Slackbot

Reaction score
I hope that the doll you get looks as good as the ones in the photo. As we found out in 2011, your mileage can vary widely.

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I know but the Disney Store pictures are usually a good representative, the original 2011, which I never liked looks nothing like this one.

The 2014 has blush and the face eye proportions, I'll post pictures when she gets here.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
WOAH......That plush is good.....
: I think a certain some-a-one is hammin' it up!!!''Chuckles''
Me:Hey!!!​

Drtooth

Reaction score
We have to face one thing. There are characters who's likenesses don't translate into plush that well, and Piggy is one of them. That's not to say there weren't good plushes here and there (and I refuse to acknowledge plastic heads. They're not true plush), but overall, they don't look like they should. The 2 Disney released Piggy plush are some of the best I've seen, despite the fact that they can wildly differ. These are among the first I've seen they didn't cheat the likeness by having her wear a hat.

I actually find Disney Store plushes to be of some of the best quality. The fabric they use is always nice. I've seen too many carnival prize quality toys with sloppy, thin fabrics.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
I've definitely never wanted a Piggy plush more! (AND DEFINITELY A ROWLF BUT THAT'S A WHOLE 'NOTHER STORY. :sympathy: He's like, my favorite thing in the world.)

Something about her LOUD pink dress in 2011 and that headband really turned me off. :mad: This green is quite nice on her, and her hair could be pretty vivacious!

@LeanneFuller, how did you find the quality of your Miss Piggy to compare to the photos? And is her hair limp and hard to fluff, or is it pretty bouncy and full? Thanks!