Most evil Muppet movie villain?

Who's the most evil Muppet movie villain?

• Doc Hopper

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Nicky Holiday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ebeneezer Scrooge

• Long John Silver

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • K. Edgar Singer

• Rachel Bitterman

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • The Wicked Witch of the West

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Tex Richman

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Doc Hopper is pretty evil in regards to using Kermit for financial gain, so was Nicky Holiday for using Miss Piggy as a pawn to stay out of jail and avoid suspicion from anyone. Rachel Bitterman by far, is the most evil. Not only did she change the contract and take the Muppet Theater, but had convinced Kermit that what happened was his fault for believing in his dreams and it really hurt his feelings so much he wished he was never born. If that's not evil enough, I don't know what is.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Rachel Bitterman is a pretty weak villain, if you ask me. In fact, she wasn't evil, just nasty. Just over the top nasty.

True Evil would be someone willing to kill one or more of the characters. And only 2 villains in Muppet history tried to kill a Muppet. Doc Hopper (out of desperation, hiring a hit man) and Constantine ("Bacon for Breakfast!")

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I used to think Doc Hopper might be the most evil, but at least he was genuinely hurt when Max rejected him. He didn't want to admit being so obsessed with a dream had its drawbacks. He had some nuance.

I'm going to have to go with Constantine as the most evil for me. Yea he's funny at times but nothing to really redeam him. He reminds me too much of Wander McMooch from Fraggle Rock, who even the creators disliked for being too one dimensionally evil.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Rachel Bitterman is a pretty weak villain, if you ask me. In fact, she wasn't evil, just nasty. Just over the top nasty.

True Evil would be someone willing to kill one or more of the characters. And only 2 villains in Muppet history tried to kill a Muppet. Doc Hopper (out of desperation, hiring a hit man) and Constantine ("Bacon for Breakfast!")[/quo
HEY! You forgot to say "spoiler alert"!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I used to think Doc Hopper might be the most evil, but at least he was genuinely hurt when Max rejected him. He didn't want to admit being so obsessed with a dream had its drawbacks. He had some nuance.

Well... that was a slightly redeeming moment, but it's more of a moment for Max. Doc already crossed the Moral Event Horizon by hiring someone to kill Kermit. But it does add a little nuance of honor among villains, accentuating that Southern Gentlemanly bit they were going for.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score

True Evil would be someone willing to kill one or more of the characters. And only 2 villains in Muppet history tried to kill a Muppet. Doc Hopper (out of desperation, hiring a hit man) and Constantine ("Bacon for Breakfast!")
Again, everyone forgets the insane man who tried to kill Gonzo's entire family...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Technically, his character was an antagonist, who was more of a Knights Templar. A bad one at that.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
Why isn't Martin P. on the poll!?!?! :frown: .He suffocated Camilla and scared Gonzo to death!!!!!!!! I still have nightmares about that.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Why isn't Martin P. on the poll!?!?! :frown: .He suffocated Camilla and scared Gonzo to death!!!!!!!! I still have nightmares about that.
Perhaps, because he was only in the movie for a few minutes? Kind of like Professor Krassman from The Muppet Movie isn't on the poll.....he was evil enough for sure, but wasn't int he movie enough

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
g
Perhaps, because he was only in the movie for a few minutes? Kind of like Professor Krassman from The Muppet Movie isn't on the poll.....he was evil enough for sure, but wasn't int he movie enough
good point.