Muppets Most Wanted Merchandise Thread

Drtooth

Reaction score
Like I said... smaller, collectible ones would have given us a greater range of character.

But complaining about how T-Shirts have the same stock photos? That's elementary stuff right there. It sucks, though. There's a great one with the characters stylized on it that I have. Has Scooter and Dr. Teeth on it. I don't see why we can't have more of that or the kind of shirt you'd get in one of those design contests.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just went to Walgreens across the street from me, and low and behold...Muppet plushes! Now...ok, granted these aren't the best. They look like circa 2002 European Mcdonalds Muppet plushes. But for $4? Sure why not.
They're actually about 6.

I'll admit the Fozzie and Kermit aren't that great. Kermit has Constantine's scowl, effectively making him look MORE like Constantine than Constantine... but the Gonzo's actually pretty good, and the Constantine plush proper is actually quite better looking in person. Bonus points for wearing the Karate gi he wore for 2 seconds in the film but his mole is green, making him represent specifically his time pretending to be Kyerrmet.

I HAVE to get that Constantine.

IMDWalrus

Reaction score
They just marked down all the plush on the Disney Store website. Down to $12 each. That was fast... :concern:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
They just marked down all the plush on the Disney Store website. Down to $12 each. That was fast... :concern:
I got an email from them about that, and it seemed like it was a promotion for all plushes and toys on sale, not just the Muppets, so I don't think the sale is an indictment on how the merchandise is selling.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
The babysuits they added are adorable.

Not helping my current bout of baby fever.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I got an email from them about that, and it seemed like it was a promotion for all plushes and toys on sale, not just the Muppets, so I don't think the sale is an indictment on how the merchandise is selling.
I really hope so.

On the plus side, these things are easier to get now... on the minus side, that means no more Muppet Merchandise, and that little cubby hole will be filled with even more Planes nonsense. The movie may not have performed as it should have, but if they can still make their money on merchandising, at least it means they'll still sell merchandise

Meanwhile, unless all the Wallgreens I've been this weekend never had them in stock, the Muppet plush there sold out.

As long as the stuff doesn't get "Ratatoullied" before the home video comes out, I think we're in decent shape.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Are the Disney Store plush $12 in stores, or just online? If they're that cheap in stores, I'll buy a few today.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
At least at my Disney store the merchandise seemed to sell pretty well. The tumblers went fast as did the Kermit plushes they've since gotten more in but I would def say the merchandise is doing fairly well. For some reason though they never got any Constantine's in.