LOVE this interview with Kermit, Piggy, and Constantine!!!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Kermit is the first one now saying him and Piggy have been in a committed relationship for 30 years. Something 30 years ago he wouldn't even dare answer let alone admit. This interview had me a little irritated with Piggy towards the end. The girl asks who would Piggy like to sit next to on an airplane and she says no one so she can stretch out but when she asks Kermit he lovingly says he'd wanna sit with Piggy and she says "I just said I don't wanna sit with you!" I mean I know how Piggy is but sheesh here she always wants him to be more affectionate and when he does she acts that way.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
Kermit is the first one now saying him and Piggy have been in a committed relationship for 30 years. Something 30 years ago he wouldn't even dare answer let alone admit. This interview had me a little irritated with Piggy towards the end. The girl asks who would Piggy like to sit next to on an airplane and she says no one so she can stretch out but when she asks Kermit he lovingly says he'd wanna sit with Piggy and she says "I just said I don't wanna sit with you!" I mean I know how Piggy is but sheesh here she always wants him to be more affectionate and when he does she acts that way.

Yep. Kermit was trying to show how affectionate he was towards Piggy.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm liking now when Kermit isn't with Piggy he says she puts a gps ankle bracelet on him so she knows where he is at all times. LOL

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
This kinda sucks new stuff has sadly slowed up. I check everyday for new content but nothing. :frown:

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
This kinda sucks new stuff has sadly slowed up. I check everyday for new content but nothing. :frown:

Yeah, I'm so bored, I don't find a lot of new stuff and I love their interviews, some times I like more to see interviews than movies because that's their "real" life and movies are fiction, but I love the them in each way !