Let's Take a Stand:The Muppet Show Season 4 and 5

dwayne1115

Reaction score
You would almost be doing better if you could send e mails and phone calls to the head of marketing at Disney.......

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well at least I won't get jumped on for being realistic this time. I've been trying to get people here to see that about MMW but everyone thinks Disney is this saint of a company.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
No, fans have just had to get use to the fact that they aren't going to be released any time soon is all.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
No fans need to get used to that all Disney is looking at is the $$$$. Were only a small fraction of the Muppet community folks.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Exactly I've tried to point this out but everyone either gets agitated when it's pointed out to them or prefers to hide behind rose colored glasses. Some people here refuse to admit that this film didn't do well. No maybe it's not a flop in the fans eyes or even in terms of a Muppet movie but I guarantee you Disney isn't shooting fireworks or breaking out the champagne.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Exactly I've tried to point this out but everyone either gets agitated when it's pointed out to them or prefers to hide behind rose colored glasses. Some people here refuse to admit that this film didn't do well. No maybe it's not a flop in the fans eyes or even in terms of a Muppet movie but I guarantee you Disney isn't shooting fireworks or breaking out the champagne.
Oh no I mean if you compare MMW with TM sales wise it's not doing nearly what they thought it would.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
No and it makes me so sad...I was one of the few optimistic people about this film in the beginning a lot of people didn't think it was gonna happen but I knew it was because Kermit said so and if he says so then that's all I need to hear. So I was very optimistic about this film from the time they announced the go ahead till the release I did have reservations about the release date but I still thought it would do really well and for it to come to this it's just sad...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It is very sad, and it is also sad to hear how the writers and director talked about the Muppets being stupid. The only real bright spot in this is the fact that Kermit and Piggy's relationship is stronger then it has ever been.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Ha I feel like that's the consolation prize right now. And I'm one of the biggest K&P fans you'll ever meet but yet the box office numbers makes it hard to enjoy the K&P relationship. Yeah well their stupid for calling the Muppets stupid. :stick_out_tongue: