60 Years of Muppets...

beaker

Reaction score
I counted 8 hours of the QVC Muppet Takeover and I watched every minute of it.
oh wow! hardcore. Someone uploaded just the muppets portion which clocked in at about 2 hours and I was able to burn it on dvd-r. Really great stuff! (especially compared to the Lady Gaga fiasco or the Disney channel stuff)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
oh wow! hardcore. Someone uploaded just the muppets portion which clocked in at about 2 hours and I was able to burn it on dvd-r. Really great stuff! (especially compared to the Lady Gaga fiasco or the Disney channel stuff)
Oh yeah I forgot to mention my Mom bought me some Miss Piggy bath products from that QVC special for my birthday. NIce to have some Muppet merchandise in the house again, hehe.

My friend also made me her own Muppets card, with Scooter on the cover, lol. Super Grover and a MS group shot were inside. She wrote "Let's hope if Super Grover crashes in today it's only for the party!" Lol

Then she said to me, "Now look at the back of the card." I had a feeling, and sure, enough, it was a picture of Richard Hunt with Scooter and a word balloon saying Happy Birthday! :wink:

All in all a very Muppety B-day! :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I really wanted the pajamas they had but I wasn't about ready to fork out 35 plus shipping and tax to get it.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I just realized something, thanks to Facebook: next year, it will be Kermit's 60th anniversary! There definitely should be some special products for that occasion from both Disney and Sesame Workshop! Don't you all agree?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I think when we say the "Muppets 60th anniversary" Kermit is definitely included in that.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
It's The Muppets 60th anniversary overall this year. And yes, next year is Kermit's 60th anniversary. While we are on the topic of that, would Kermit go on a world tour like he did in 2005?