Your Favorite Miss Piggy Outfits?

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
Pinkflower, that's the one that I mentioned, but it's ok. At least you put it into pictures. I also love this dress when she appeared at the 2012 Academy Awards.

Miss Piggy is wearing a dress by Zac Posen, jewelry from Fred Leighton, shoes by Christian Louboutin, handbag from and hair styled by Kim Kimble.
For more on Miss Piggy’s jewels:
1940s amethyst and diamond ring in gold (70.0 carats) –lavender is her signature color after all
1950s diamond and platinum swirl necklace (55 carats) with matching swirl bracelet (40 carats)
Celebrity hairstylist Kim Kimble (Beyonce, Shakira, Kerry Washington) put the finishing touches on Miss Piggy by adding a diamond and platinum headband (approx. 10 carats) and 1040s clip in the back.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Anyone else also really like the red trench coat and hat/fascinator combo during the cockatoo in malibu scene? shame there arent many great body pictures of it though.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
man am i useless at finding pictures lol
Me too!

When I saw this outfit on the screen when seeing MMW for the first time, I was like: "Is that a trench coat she is wearing?" That outfit made me want to scream, but I couldn't because there was non-Muppet and casual Muppet fans. Good thing I saw this movie more than once, because she had this red trench coat, a lovely wedding dress I have never ever seen before. Also, Foo-Foo! You know how much I love dogs.

Thanks for posting, ma'am!

Eyeball

Reaction score
When I saw this outfit on the screen when seeing MMW for the first time, I was like: "Is that a trench coat she is wearing?" That outfit made me want to scream, but I couldn't because there was non-Muppet and casual Muppet fans. Good thing I saw this movie more than once, because she had this red trench coat, a lovely wedding dress I have never ever seen before. Also, Foo-Foo! You know how much I love dogs.

Thanks for posting, ma'am![/quote]

i know right they should totaly bring trench coats back, she pulled it off excellently.