Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Phil, just wondering if MCR will be premiering the songs from MMW individually now that the movie's less than three weeks away like what was done for The Muppets back in 2011. Thanks and have a good weekend.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, Phil posted it had been added to the rotation yesterday in the Announcements section. Unfortunately, as I said elsewhere, the RadioTerra MCR station cuts in and out and I haven't rully been able to listen/enjoy Muppet music today. Caught a portion of Welcome To The Big House that made me smile, hoping to plug in tomorrow or Monday.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to be listening to MCR through the RadioTerra link again... That said, when the station plays the song "Something So Right" from MMW, it gets to the duet between Piggy and Kermit, and then it skips a groove starting from the beginning a second time. Dunno why this happens, hope it can be corrected.

Also looking forward should the songs from Rocky Mountain Holiday and Muppet Beach Party are added now in the summer months. :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to be listening to MCR through the RadioTerra link again... That said, when the station plays the song "Something So Right" from MMW, it gets to the duet between Piggy and Kermit, and then it skips a groove starting from the beginning a second time. Dunno why this happens, hope it can be corrected.
Thanks for letting us know about this. It's been fixed.

Also looking forward should the songs from Rocky Mountain Holiday and Muppet Beach Party are added now in the summer months. :smile:
Yes, both will be playing soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.