Chrome problems accessing main site

tutter_fan

Reaction score
For some odd reason, chrome does something odd when I try to access the main part of the site! It doesn't load the background of muppetcentral.com (I type in the site address, press enter, and out of nowhere, it goes instantly from loading the background to not loading at all), and the lettering has different colors & stuff. I don't know if something wrong is going on with chrome. I know I have the correct version of chrome running -- I just checked, and I have no idea what's going on.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I tried accessing muppetcentral.com with Internet Explorer, and everything seems fine to me. What else should I do?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For some odd reason, chrome does something odd when I try to access the main part of the site! It doesn't load the background of muppetcentral.com (I type in the site address, press enter, and out of nowhere, it goes instantly from loading the background to not loading at all), and the lettering has different colors & stuff. I don't know if something wrong is going on with chrome. I know I have the correct version of chrome running -- I just checked, and I have no idea what's going on.
MC displays fine for me on Google Chrome. Is this a new problem for you meaning did MC display properly for you previously? The more info about your situation and system you can provide would be helpful.

Also, is anyone else experiencing this issue?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Yeah, MC did display for me properly. As far as I know, there's no other problem I've had.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Have you cleared all of your cookies and cache?

sometimes websites have a tendency to explode and look like a poorly designed website from the early 90s with no formatting XD Usually it fixes itself

Maybe try holding ctrl and mashing F5 a few times

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I did press Ctrl+F5 many times, and I did clear the cache & cookies several times, and it still doesn't work.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
what exactly does it look like? Can you take a screenshot?

Because I'm using chrome and it looks fine to me

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have seen the main screen like that before, though not in awhile. It didn't bother me too much because I usually go straight to the forum. Though I also had this problem if I wanted to read anything on Muppet Central outside of the forums (like interviews, articles, guides).

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I've never seen the main screen like that before. It's nice to know that someone else has had trouble with the main part of the site at some point in the past.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
hmmmm...... Apparently, I've uninstalled chrome, and reinstalled it, and now it works!