Where is the "Inside Walter's Trailer" featurette?

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Hi all, :smile:

On the Muppet Wiki (here: http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/The_Muppets_(video)#Digital_Downloads) one of the releases of The Muppets that it lists is:
Disney Movies Online (DisneyFile Digital Copy included with Wocka Wocka Value Pack; also includes access to the exclusive "Inside Walter's Trailer" featurette)
I have the Wocka Wocka Value Pack, but I've never been able to find the exclusive "Inside Walter's Trailer" featurette.

How can I get it?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
You have to use the digital code which is included with the Blu-Ray and redeem it on the iTunes Store, when you do so, you'll get a digital copy of the movie, and the featurette.

I'm curious what this feature looks like! I've never seen it before.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
You have to use the digital code which is included with the Blu-Ray and redeem it on the iTunes Store, when you do so, you'll get a digital copy of the movie, and the featurette.

That's what I did last night, but all I got was the movie, no featurette. Did they never release it?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
That's what I did last night, but all I got was the movie, no featurette. Did they never release it?

That's odd. I know that for-sure when you purchase the film DIRECTLY from iTunes, it's one of the included bonus features (check the feature listing on the store). I don't have the Wocka Wocka Value Pack, but if Walter's Trailer was on it, that's generally how you get the feature.

P.S. Did it have the featurette listed on the Value Pack with the rest of the bonus features on the back of the box?

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
P.S. Did it have the featurette listed on the Value Pack with the rest of the bonus features on the back of the box?
No, but I'm sure it was listed on Amazon when I ordered it.

That's odd. I know that for-sure when you purchase the film DIRECTLY from iTunes, it's one of the included bonus features (check the feature listing on the store).
I might have to buy it on iTunes just to see that the featurette is like!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I have the wocka wocka pack. Ill have to look sometime today and let you guys know!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Off topic, but someone needs to change the first DVD release to this cover.

Bear Man

Reaction score
I know it's a fairly long time after you guys were discussing this, but if you never actually found out what the featurette was like, it was a couple of minutes of Walter learning his lines in his trailer and some interaction with the Frackle they had hosting all the other behind the scenes parts. Amusing enough, but nothing earth shattering.