Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry: : I wunder what Ed and the others are going to be making det needed lingunberries or cranberries?

No idea. I'm sure it's good.

Prairie: It's probably just as good as what you cook Chef!

:hungry:: Ooh...aren't yu sweet Prairie! Now how much munny du yu want,yung ledy? I know a snowjob wen I hear it.

Prairie: Nothing! Honest!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Voiceover narrator: Meanwhile... In the Hall of, oh, sorry, wrong show.

The scare crew return from a grocery run, bringing home all the stuff needed for the meal we saw during the week.
:batty: Ah, good thing the butcher had all the cuts we needed.
UD: You mean the executioner don't you?
:batty: Same difference. That, plus 2 eggs, 1 cup of cream, a few pieces of bread soaked in milk, and ve'll have meatballs made in no time.

*Everybody helps unloading the bags out of the Countmobile and into the townhouse. Ed and Cookie stay out of the way while The Count and Uncle D put everything away where it belongs and starting to cook at the same time. The former wait for whenever dinner's ready, posting a notice inviting folks to potluck tonight.

Katzi428

Reaction score
taking crescent rolls out of the oven All right everyone....you ready to go?

Prairie: Just taking a final count of my butterscotch brownies to make sure there aren't any missing. Or that there any flipper marks on there......OK...they're safe.

Robin: See? Told ya you could trust me!

OK Gaffer! Time to visit your pal next door while we eat!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Opening door to Apt 1...

Hey Kathy, you and your roomies are just in time. Hope :hungry: has a good appetite.
*The scare crew take turns helping set the table and bringing out the stuff we made.

There are sliced cucumbers that got salted and then pickled in a vinegar bath.
:batty: Mashed potatoes vith a touch of blackberry jam mixed in with the butter and cream.
UD: Deliciously rich Swedish meatballs of death.
What?
UD: Sorry, couldn't resist, it's an Animaniacs reference, these won't kill anyone.
:insatiable: And sweet meatball sauce made with cranberries. We no could find lingenberries.

*Fatatita runs into Gaffer happy to see her sister-in-paw.

Oh, and there's enough lemonade for everyone if you need anything to drink.

Bridget

Reaction score
Elizabeth: (In the living room stroking Little Murray Sparkles fur while watching the Muppet Newsman on TV) Hey Bridget, are you cooking dinner?

Bridget: (Reading a book at the kitchen table) Not at the moment Lizzy, no .

Elizabeth: Then where's that tasty, delicious smell of good coming from?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey girls, you're welcome to come over for dinner if you want.

*Ed checks the board a moment, making sure he posted the notice for folks to join tonight if they want.
*Returns a bit angry, having to delete an RPG posted in the fic section.

*Sits down to drink a bit of lemonade to calm down.

Bridget

Reaction score
Bridget: Oh, we'd love to Ed. Thank you for the invitation! C'mon Lizzy, let's to get Natasha and go to the pot luck.

Elizabeth: Yipee! Oh, I'm so excited! My first pot luck ever! Could I bring Little Murray Sparkles too Mr. Ed?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Of course you can, we've already got two cats, another will be welcome.
:batty: That's 3, 3 cute cats here at the townhouse!
*Thunder crashes outside.

Bridget

Reaction score
Bridget: (Comes out of the nursery holding a half asleep Baby Natasha) Oh great, go ahead and leash him Lizzy so we can get going!

Elizabeth: (Puts the leash on Little Murray Sparkles and smiles) All ready! Let's go!

(They leave out)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Opens the door so Bridget and Elizabeth can join the party, laughter coming from the people already at the table at some joke in the conversation.