A Muppet Central Book club?

Would you like a Muppet Central Book Club?

• Total voters

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Would a Fraggle Rock paperback with pictures published in the 1980s count?

Sure it would, and I have seen a few of them published as well. I don't own any of them, but I do know they are out there.

( :frown: I don't have the first Monster at the End of this Book :frown:)

I don't ether, and to be honest the only Muppet/Henson book I own is Jim Henson the bio. Part of the reason for doing this is to encourage people to invest in there own personal library,or there local library. Me personally I plan on having a physical copy of any any book we do,whether it be me buying it or checking it out of the library. That is why before we move on to the next book,we will announce what it will be in plenty of time for folks to find said book.

For bigger books like Jim Henson the bio I think we would spend at least a month if not more talking reading and what not. I also want to try and reach out to Brian Jay Jones and see if he would do a short Q & A where we fans can ask him questions and he answers them.

For the smaller Sesame/Muppet Babies/Fraggles "kids" books I though at least a week or two would be enough time to spend on the books. I'm hoping that doing these "kids" books will help bring back old childhood memories, and at the same time help younger parents with what books would be good for there kids.

As I have already said we will spread out the books like after we did Jim Henson the Bio we would kind of take a break and do a few shorter "kids" books. That way we don't get overwhelmed with a lot of reading.
One thing I don't want to do is make people hate reading and feel like it's a chore or that they have to speed read a huge book like "The Bio" or Street Gang". My vision for the club is to unite readers and introduce newer/younger folks into the wonderful world of all the Muppets/Henson books that are out there.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I think, that for the younger people on MC, it would be nice if we could all maybe read Another Monster at the End of This Book.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Dwayne, does that like mean we can do it?? ( Hopes are high. Hopes are high. Hopes are high.)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm going to start a conversation with everyone who has said they wanted to be a part of the book club with a short list of Sesame Street books that we could start out with. So be on the look out for that.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm going to start a conversation with everyone who has said they wanted to be a part of the book club with a short list of Sesame Street books that we could start out with. So be on the look out for that.

Are you going to start a conversation with me?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Sorry about triple-posting, but, uh, Dwayne, you never sent out that private conversation!!! I've been waiting for it!