Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I would love
  • Rocky and His Friends (and other Jay Ward shows)
  • Roger Ramjet
  • The Jungle Book, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Tinpanorama, Symposium on Popular Songs
  • South Park (All 3)
  • All 60s Chipmunks
  • Various theme songs, scores, etc. from other cartoons (Warner Bros., UPA, Paramount, Hanna-Barbera, etc.)
What do you have for Ms. Albums Singles???
I can help you with the 60's Chipmunks! 2 or 3 of them are from records, but all of the albums are there. Would you like them?

SesameFever

Reaction score
I can help you with the 60's Chipmunks! 2 or 3 of them are from records, but all of the albums are there. Would you like them?
He resent what I needed I have all of the 60s Chipmunk albums now. Thanks. anyways

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
He resent what I needed I have all of the 60s Chipmunk albums now. Thanks. anyways
To be fair, I think one's actually missing from the ones I gave you, The Chipmunks Sing The Beatles. And maybe a couple others. Rugratskid is definitely suggested for Chipmunks material. Ask him for any ones you're missing.

SesameFever

Reaction score
To be fair, I think one's actually missing from the ones I gave you, The Chipmunks Sing The Beatles. And maybe a couple others. Rugratskid is definitely suggested for Chipmunks material. Ask him for any ones you're missing.
thanks