Why isn't Muppet Babies on Disney Junior?

SesameFever

Reaction score
Hi,

With the 24 hour Disney Junior Channel, what are the chances of Disney adding Muppet Babies to that channel??? I wish the would and we can begin collection High quality recordings of the episodes.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I'm not sure. There might be a chance. I know the Lilo and Stitch TV series has aired there.

gregishere

Reaction score
Hi,

With the 24 hour Disney Junior Channel, what are the chances of Disney adding Muppet Babies to that channel??? I wish the would and we can begin collection High quality recordings of the episodes.
I would think if there was a problem with 'clip' copyrights, they could edit around them or present the songs in video clips on their channel.

Still hoping they bring the original shows back. Not sure of the hang-up now.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I would think if there was a problem with 'clip' copyrights, they could edit around them or present the songs in video clips on their channel.

Still hoping they bring the original shows back. Not sure of the hang-up now.
I'm going to take a shot in the dark, but did you yourself work on the original show?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Of course! I am the voices of Babies Fozzie and Scooter!
I don't know why I even asked that when I could have read deeper into this thread. Baby Fozzie was one of my favorites!

I have started a little group called the Muppet Movement, and right now we are trying to focus on getting Disney to release Season's 4 and 5 of the Muppet Show. If we could get them to do that, then I'm almost sure we could get them to release The Muppet Babies.