My Gonzo replica , master replica photos

karen Piggy

Reaction score
I am really pleased with him , i found a uk seller and he was in mint condition the box is really great as well everything about it says class , i had him over a week before i had him out his box , so here are his first photo shoot , its really like having the real Gonzo in my house enjoy

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

ps i am very interested in buying a Animal masters replica (boxed) from a uk seller my e bay user name will be given iv a 100% great feedback Karen :smile:

Wafflesnacker

Reaction score
Wow amazing!
Have you ever considered turning them into puppets?

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Wow amazing!
Have you ever considered turning them into puppets?
I wouldn't suggest it. For one, you are ruining the value of the Replica. Secondly, it is very difficult to turn these into the puppets without ruining them in the processs

Wafflesnacker

Reaction score
I wouldn't suggest it. For one, you are ruining the value of the Replica. Secondly, it is very difficult to turn these into the puppets without ruining them in the processs
Yeah, I've seen someone try, but he cracked an eye, fixed it. It does look nice.

One problem I have with master replicas is that Kermit has a lack of a bendy mouth, horizontally.

karen Piggy

Reaction score
the master replica Kermit looks odd i dont like it much thats why i got a Kermit made

Eyeball

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for him?