My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

Slackbot

Reaction score
Upgrading the digitizer (at $50 a stage) will allow you to get multiples of unique characters.

galagr

Reaction score
Oh boy...now they're pulling this malarkey...

"Here it is - the first teaser of what's to come! This is a rare behind-the-scenes look into the super high-tech, ultramodern technology at Muppet Labs... Ahem. Never mind.

The three screens displayed each have a clue to reveal, and they're powered by your Likes and Shares! The more this post receives, the faster the images will clear up and those clues get delivered!"

Oy...might as well say "Hey, guys! It's been over a month since any new content of any kind was added to the game, but we need meaningless likes and shares just so you can get a hint of what's coming"

Whatever...I'm predicting maybe it'll be out by July? I hope so...at least with this long of a break between content, they've GOTTA have something good for us...

galagr

Reaction score
If I may suggest something, it'd be to play the "My Singing Monsters" game while waiting for the people over at the "My Muppets Show" app to get off their butts. It's been over two weeks, and, despite that the posts about the update have gotten over a thousand likes each, this is all their gonna give us...

Can you tell what's in those images? No? Neither can anyone else. At this point, it's more worthwhile to play the My Singing Monsters game. It's really imaginative and creative. And they have a beat-boxing monster. Need I say more?

Slackbot

Reaction score
I've been playing MSM almost since I've been playing MMS, and it is indeed a lot of fun. And its content is updated a lot more frequently.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
If I may suggest something, it'd be to play the "My Singing Monsters" game while waiting for the people over at the "My Muppets Show" app to get off their butts. It's been over two weeks, and, despite that the posts about the update have gotten over a thousand likes each, this is all their gonna give us...

Can you tell what's in those images? No? Neither can anyone else. At this point, it's more worthwhile to play the My Singing Monsters game. It's really imaginative and creative. And they have a beat-boxing monster. Need I say more?

I love My Singing Monsters. I have that game on my iPod Touch.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Does anyone with Android devices know if the app game progress is saved to my SIM card? I can't remember if I had to log in when I started this app and now I may need a new phone. I have all the special edition characters, and I don't want to start all over and lose them. Any help on this would be much appreciated!
Try to contact them, they helped me transfer my progress from my iPod to Android.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Just started playing this recently. Got :smile: , :concern: and :mad: 3 days later. Digitizing Fozzie now. It's a really fun game.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I was actually able to get a screenshot of my "Muppet Theater". Still have to rearrange my stage though. I know it's not great or anything, but I just started on Tuesday or Wednesday.