Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I missed these online but managed to get my Miss Piggy off ebay for less than I would have paid at the store. Waiting now for her to arrive. Seeing how I have (and I'm not joking on this) closets FULL of BAB clothes, I don't think she'll have a problem finding something to wear. Does anyone know if the pink dress she comes in is removeable?
Hi Beth! Congrats on finding yourself a BAB Piggy! :big_grin: The dress IS removeable, by simply cutting the separate threads that tie her dress to... her shoulders I believe. It's been since they were first released that I freed our Piggy of that pink dress, & dressed her in more "Piggy"-ish evening wear, ha ha.

I reeeeeeeeeeally am crossing my fingers that the next Muppet movie brings tidings of more BAB Muppets! :crazy: Rowlf, Scooter, & Doctor Teeth to be precise... and whomever else they decide on of course. :wink:

Cheers!
:big_grin:
Anthony

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
I'm with ya man! We need BAB muppets! Last year they ran out of Kermit beforeI could grab one : ( Piggy sold out the day they were there
Good gracious, I haven't been to Build-A-Bear since I was 12, and even then, that was the Dinosaur one at Downtown Disney in FL. I don't think my parents will take me there "just for a Muppet". Time to beg and plead...

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Good gracious, I haven't been to Build-A-Bear since I was 12, and even then, that was the Dinosaur one at Downtown Disney in FL. I don't think my parents will take me there "just for a Muppet". Time to beg and plead...
I haven't been since last December which makes sense considering I'm 11.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I don't think the Muppets available anymore...this was from a few years ago.

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
They aren't sadly :frown: But My BAB is right next to the Disney store so I can just get plushies from there.