Favorite Fraggle Song

Bridget

Reaction score
"The Wemblin' Fool". Just now starting to like it, never going to get it out of my head.

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
What's your all time favorite Fraggle song? Mine is "A Guy Like Me" by Boober and Sidebottom. I also really like "I'm Never Alone" by Boober.

Didymus
Okay, so I LOVE the one that Wembley and Lou sing; That's Why You Should Learn To Love A wimp
Also love the funeral dirge that Boober, Red and Gobo sing to get Junior Gorg out of their way- love that one too- but honestly there are WAY too many to choose from!
I love them all!!!
:coy:

GKFraggle

Reaction score
Magic be with you. I know it's a semi song, but I feel it really sums the entire show up 1 minute of music that teaches you everything you ever need to know about life. My facebook friends starting to hate me when I use it as a reply to any "feeling down or out posts they make"
It's a lesson i try and teach to every friend and family and stranger I can get to listen to it.
The next in line that is more of a full song, is lose your heart and it's found. Just such a pretty song.
3rd up is: There's a promise,/raise your voices high. once again just a super deeper meaning, that is much needed. All so wonderful.
Lastly I do like the thumble beetle song, wife and I sing it back and forth in front of people just to see if they can keep up. Yeap it's our party trick. not sure if that is awesome or sad, but as all fraggles know it doesn't matter. :smile:

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
My top 10 favs have to be:
-The Theme Song (obviously)
-Goodbye (Just a Rainbow in the Sky)
-Petals of the Rose
-Friends til the End (me and my best friend's anthem)
-Dixie Wailin'
-Free and High
-Brave Alone
-Voodoo Song
-Follow Me
-Follow the Road
(not necessarily in that order)

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
What's your all time favorite Fraggle song? Mine is "A Guy Like Me" by Boober and Sidebottom. I also really like "I'm Never Alone" by Boober.

Didymus
What episode is that first one from? I can't think of it right at the moment

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
Of COURSE it counts! *70's voice* Baby you gotta listen to the Convincin' John! The all yo troubles will be gon' Baaaybay! :smile: Hehe, sorry about that. But yes...anything Jim does counts for whatever your talking about in any situation ever. Remember that. So, yes, Jim Henson defined quantom physics, created man, and built Rome in a day. :smile:

-Matt
If I could like this post twice I would. It's so true! I went through a confirmation class at church, and I don't take religion too seriously but I love to learn about it. Anyways, thank goodness my pastor is chill, cause one day at class I asked: "Is Jim Henson really God?"
His reply was: "Is that even a question? Of course!"

Princeton

Reaction score
A few that haven't been mentioned yet:
Big Boy Now
Dream Girl Lover
Lover Lover Number Nine
Get Goin'
Build It Up