Muppeteer e-mails?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm doing a project on Jim Henson for school! I love it, but I want some info from the true experts...the Muppeteers themselves. I joined a website hoping for information, but I couldn't sign in and they didn't send me a validation e-mail. If somebody could send me the e-mail of any living Muppeteer I would very much appreciate it!

Chopped Liver

Reaction score
I'm sure you can find their emails on their websites (I'm guessing they have their own websites)

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
The Muppeteer's emails are private, and I wouldn't suggest you email them. You can try contacting Sesame Workshop and the Henson Company and they might possibly forward you to the appropriate places.

Just tweet the performers and ask them. You can try that, but anyone who actually has any of the emails is definetley not going to give it out in the open. Hope this helps!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
So, Dominic, as I have the same problem with this, do you have any Muppeteer mailing addresses, yet?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm doing a project on Jim Henson for school! I love it, but I want some info from the true experts...the Muppeteers themselves. I joined a website hoping for information, but I couldn't sign in and they didn't send me a validation e-mail. If somebody could send me the e-mail of any living Muppeteer I would very much appreciate it!
You're so lucky man, I wish I got to do a project on Jim Henson.The most I've done is read Jim Henson:The Biography for English class (it was my choice obviously). Anyways, I think you should just stick to the muppet central interviews, video interviews, and jim henson the biography, I mean they aren't exactly famous, but the muppeteer emails would most likely NOT be easy to get.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
What kind of info are you looking for exactly?

I did a project on Jim Henson during my Junior Year of high school and may be able to help info wise; I still have the original Google Doc file and I do know that I kept the citations and all in it.

I don't have like Muppeteer e-mail type info but, the paper itself got me a medal in outstanding achievement for a history research project so, it may be of help to you.

PM me and I e-mail you file if you'd like :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Read Jim Henson the Bio, Street Gang, My Life as a red furry Monster Carol Spinny's bio (which sadly I forgot the name to) Read my interview with Jim Lewis before trying to impose on the Muppeters. To get and send something to there own personal or work e mails would just be kind of shady when there is so much info on Jim Henson, his life and his work.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
What kind of info are you looking for exactly?

I did a project on Jim Henson during my Junior Year of high school and may be able to help info wise; I still have the original Google Doc file and I do know that I kept the citations and all in it.

I don't have like Muppeteer e-mail type info but, the paper itself got me a medal in outstanding achievement for a history research project so, it may be of help to you.

PM me and I e-mail you file if you'd like :smile:
Thanks, but the year's over for me, and I got an A on the project. I'll post my essay section in fanfiction if anybody wants....

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Thanks, but the year's over for me, and I got an A on the project. I'll post my essay section in fanfiction if anybody wants....
Ooh, I'm looking forward to it!!!! Happy to see that you got an A on it, I think that Jim Henson just has that effect on people...

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
Awesome! Glad you got an A, I wish I could do that project. Closest I've come is an essay with the prompt: "Think of somebody who has achieved a lot throughout their life and write about how these achievements make them worthy of being on the dollar bill". I wrote about Caroll Spinney, and I think I got a good grade...