The Muppets LEGO...Again!

Which character sets should I include? (MULTIPLE SELECTION)

• Total voters

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I'm building LEGO Muppets, yes like before. But, using LEGO CUUSOO (https://ideas.lego.com/) guidelines the originals had to be taken down. Now, I have plans to re make those figures with a Muppet Studio set. It will have a stage with interchangable sets (ex. Muppet Labs, The Arches, Swinetrek) and Backstage. Now, where does the backstage go? I put it behind the stage. It appears though that Backstage is actually next to the stage, but oh well. Now I'm not quire finished yet, but any recommendations would be nice. If anyone also has a way to contact the guy who originally created the idea, please let me know.

Wafflesnacker

Reaction score
I'd love large sized Muppets, like a large Kermit, sort of like Mixels, but in Muppet form, with the joints. Because a Kermit with mini-figure head with his face on it is not too fitting.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd love large sized Muppets, like a large Kermit, sort of like Mixels, but in Muppet form, with the joints.
MURP!!!!

(had to):wink:

But you got to love how Disney licensed The Lone Ranger out to Lego, but refuses to make a Muppet set. Are they afraid it would only yield Duplos?

Wafflesnacker

Reaction score
MURP!!!!

(had to):wink:

But you got to love how Disney licensed The Lone Ranger out to Lego, but refuses to make a Muppet set. Are they afraid it would only yield Duplos?
I wouldn't like it in duplo, unless they do regular AND duplo.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's my thoughts exactly. Though a Muppet Babies Duplo set would be awesome...

FunnyBear

Reaction score
That's my thoughts exactly. Though a Muppet Babies Duplo set would be awesome...
Sadly, I don't know how to make custom LEGO Duplo. I'll try to make that though. That's be good for another entry.

Wafflesnacker

Reaction score
Sadly, I don't know how to make custom LEGO Duplo. I'll try to make that though. That's be good for another entry.
I wouldn't do the heads n' stuff yourself. You can tell lego to do it. Well once you reach 100,000 votes.