The Muppets LEGO...Again!

Which character sets should I include? (MULTIPLE SELECTION)

• Total voters

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
I'm so glad someone is having another go at doing Muppet Lego. I think you're idea of a Muppet Studios theatre like set, is a great idea. It would be the perfect way to get a variety of Muppet characters as minifigures.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sadly, I don't know how to make custom LEGO Duplo. I'll try to make that though. That's be good for another entry.
Just adding to the conversation. The best I could think of doing is taking an old large Muppet Babies PVC and shoving a square Duplo block at the bottom. That's essentially what Licensed Duplo figures are now. Just large PVC's that attach to them.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Weird, I'll probably include a picture (Sticker) as part of a decoration.

Eyeball

Reaction score
I would so Hope that lego would pick this idea should it actually happen, I've been extremely underwhelmed by all the other cuusoo sets so far bar the Delorean, btw just out of curiosity what prices would you set for all of the above listings?

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I would so Hope that lego would pick this idea should it actually happen, I've been extremely underwhelmed by all the other cuusoo sets so far bar the Delorean, btw just out of curiosity what prices would you set for all of the above listings?
Everything is one big set. It looks like the Muppet Studio would be a big and $$$ set. I hope to start making Kermit soon.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Everything is one big set. It looks like the Muppet Studio would be a big and $$$ set. I hope to start making Kermit soon.
Cool, what material are you going to use for sculpting Kermit's head?

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Cool, what material are you going to use for sculpting Kermit's head?
A blank LEGO head. I can't make/use any custom parts. I do have a few cheats for ears. (I'm gonna use the cape material.