Your Thoughts: Muppet Profile Fields

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We've added several new user profile fields like we used to have on our old vBulletin forum. This is a fun way to let others know your favorite movie, series, characters and collectibles on your forum profile.

To customize your profile go to your account and then "Personal Details" and you'll see these options...

Your selections will then be viewable on your profile. New members are required to fill out these sections now upon registration.

Let us know your thoughts on the new user profile fields.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I literally love this feature!!! You should add more questions like, " Who is your favorite Muppeteer?" or " Your favorite Muppet TV show's season?"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er... Fave Muppeteer, yes. Fave TV show season, no, that would just be spammish given the threads already devoted to that in the forum.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Er... Fave Muppeteer, yes. Fave TV show season, no, that would just be spammish given the threads already devoted to that in the forum.
Ooh, yeah!! Would you be able to add that?? Maybe " Muppet Movie that has the best songs?"

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
This doesn't sound like a bad idea after all. I did fill in the "favorite movie" section, but I left "favorite tv show" alone. I have too many to choose from and besides, I do not want to be the victim of spam.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
WOW THAT'S AWESOME THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL ADDITION!!!!!!! :smile:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Phillip, THAT is an awesome idea! What have you got planned up your sleeve for the next Forum change?

The only problem is that I have a LOT more favorite characters than the ones I was able to fit on there!

Last edited: