Your Thoughts: Muppet Profile Fields

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ooh, yeah!! Would you be able to add that?? Maybe " Muppet Movie that has the best songs?"

First of all, I'm not the one who adds additional edit fields to a member's profile, that would have to be asked of the forum administrator himself.

Secondly, we have threads for favorite Muppet movie songs, so I feel that too would be an edit field that would be best left unadded.

Hope this helps.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
First of all, I'm not the one who adds additional edit fields to a member's profile, that would have to be asked of the forum administrator himself.

Secondly, we have threads for favorite Muppet movie songs, so I feel that too would be an edit field that would be best left unadded.

Hope this helps.
Thank you! So, Phillip, would you be okay with these??

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I did fill in the "favorite movie" section, but I left "favorite tv show" alone. I have too many to choose from and besides, I do not want to be the victim of spam.
Entering information on your profile will in means lend you to spam unless you publicly post your e-mail address.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I hope I'm not spamming you, but could you possibly consider my questions for the new feature?