TMS Live-Commenting!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
You're probably going to scream and shout very loud at me for doing this, because this is exactly what The Muppet Mindset is doing. But, in a way, it's very acceptable, because, first of all, it's not on Twitter! Second of all, I WILL be saying the time I will start watching the episodes, so that you can follow along with me. Third of all, me and Ryan Dosier, the person who runs The Muppet Mindset, are email buddies, as we have been emailing each other a lot, lately, so I'm sure, if he found out, it would be fine. So, I'll probably start watching the first episodes either today or tomorrow, and you can follow along with me! I haven't picked out an exact time, though.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
In case you haven't been following along with The Muppet Mindset, they're doing this thing where they watch Muppet Show episodes, and comment about them while they're watching it.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Me and Ryan Dosier, the person who runs The Muppet Mindset, are email buddies, as we have been emailing each other a lot, lately,
Ask him if he can give the email of the guy who made the original Muppet LEGOs.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Hmmm.... I'm not sure if he knows, and, after all, my email hasn't been working very much lately, but I'll try my hardest.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Umm-hmm! Still doesn't work... So sorry about that. Hopefully, it works, in the near future. But, anyways, back on topic about the live-commenting thing...

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Umm-hmm! Still doesn't work... So sorry about that. Hopefully, it works, in the near future. But, anyways, back on topic about the live-commenting thing...
I could be your un-funny sidekick! Wocka Wocka!