TMS Live-Commenting!

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Good! So, then, you won't think that I'm a total wackadoodle, and that you can actually understand what I'm saying, THEN make the un-funny remarks.
Yup. I might make a few actual comments, but what are we going to chat over?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
The Muppets' Valentine Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just you and me, chatting away, for MC's viewing pleasure! Say, anyone who wants to follow along, I'll be watching it around 6:00! ( FunnyBear, that's when you start watching it, too!)

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
In case you haven't been following along with The Muppet Mindset, they're doing this thing where they watch Muppet Show episodes, and comment about them while they're watching it.
That's exactly what me and FunnyBear will be doing, in case you haven't picked that up.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Will you follow along with me on your DVDs? I'm going to start out with The Muppets Valentine Show, if you have that.
But what are we going to chat on? Like, our chatting oon the forums, etc.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
But what are we going to chat on? Like, our chatting oon the forums, etc.
Yes, we are going to chat on this thread tonight at 7:00 P.M., Eastern Time, and I'm pretty sure it would be 4:00 in Central Time. ( P.S Why did you quote my name as ur momma?)

Last edited:

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Yes, we are going to chat on this thread tonight at 6:00 P.M., Eastern Time, and I'm pretty sure it would be 3:00 in Central Time. ( P.S Why did you quote my name as ur momma?)
I dunno, it was funny. :big_grin: But, you can only submit a post every 10 seconds, and that'd be an awful amount of refreshing the page.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I know perfectly fine about this rule, and we would only be talking about one comment a minute, or so. And, no, it would be 6:00 in Central Time. I made a mistake.

Last edited: