MTM script on Ebay

Muppetlab

Reaction score
I litterally just found it an hour before it ended!!

Eyeball

Reaction score
Ah dam it, would of bid on this too, grats to the winner though whoever they were.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
This could easily be a hoax, all we see is the front cover and the intro title page, it could be filled with blank pages of paper, and how would anyone get the script anyways? Is it Oz himself selling if this truly is legitimate.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
This could easily be a hoax, all we see is the front cover and the intro title page, it could be filled with blank pages of paper, and how would anyone get the script anyways? Is it Oz himself selling if this truly is legitimate.
You can that about literally anything.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I would have loved to get this! Oh well. :frown:

The seller has 99.9% possative feedback and has made well over 4000 sales, so I'm sure it's not a hoax. And lots of people would of had a copy of the script.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Or the person selling could have just sat and watched the movie and transcribed it as best as possible (maybe wording some scenes differently, or leaving out lines that could have been improvised, making up dialogue for known deleted scenes). Does it say if it's the final script (which would be less interesting) or an earlier one?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Or the person selling could have just sat and watched the movie and transcribed it as best as possible (maybe wording some scenes differently, or leaving out lines that could have been improvised, making up dialogue for known deleted scenes). Does it say if it's the final script (which would be less interesting) or an earlier one?
I also thought someone could have transcribed it, but you can't imagine how long that would take. It took me 30 minutes to transcribe my minute and a half youtube video, so eh.

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Well, the script arrived today.
It is a full script including dialogue, scene/shot set ups and notes to the cast re directions of movement etc.

Ive not read all through it yet but it was as described.

Its not a modern transcript.

It has that gorgeous "old" smell, has been typed on a typewriter and has small rust stains on the paper around the metal fastners. Even the type of paper is similar to that used for the Muppet Show Scripts which shows its age.

Anyway, im very happy with it and will enjoy reading through it.