Happy Birthday, Terry Angus!!!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I was just looking at the Today's Birthdays feature on MC, and I saw that it was ButchCat's birthday. I think we all know who he is: Terry Angus!!! So, I decided I would make a thread like this where we can share stories about him ( either about him puppeteering, or about him doing something on MC), share our favorite moments about him, and anything like that. Now, could someone create a complete filmography of all Terry Angus's work? I don't know, and I think that it would be helpful to others that don't know, as well. Bye!! Have a great day-after-4th-of-July birthday, Terry Angus!!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Happy birthday Terry, may your work on fraggle rock be known throughout the world!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Here's what I put on Facebook: Today is the 52nd birthday of Muppeteer, Terry Angus! Terry has worked on numerous Muppet projects, but is best known for Fraggle Rock where he was the Storyteller. I can't find any videos of his Muppets at the moment, so here's a video of his own puppet, Butch G Cat. Happy birthday, Terry!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Here's what I put on Facebook: Today is the 52nd birthday of Muppeteer, Terry Angus! Terry has worked on numerous Muppet projects, but is best known for Fraggle Rock where he was the Storyteller. I can't find any videos of his Muppets at the moment, so here's a video of his own puppet, Butch G Cat. Happy birthday, Terry!
Thanks for sharing the video!! I haven't seen that one, but it's really funny.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Funny video! Love it! HAPPY B-DAY, TERRY!:smile::excited:

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Hello, Terry Angus fans!! If you haven't already, I highly recommend looking at the Terry Angus interview up over at the Interviews section of the articles section on Muppet Central. It'll make Terry proud!