Muppets who interact the least with each other

Eyeball

Reaction score
I never said that I did it in 30 seconds!!! I did it in about 3-4 minutes.
oh no no lol I was only saying that I had read it in about 30 seconds, if you had wrote that that quickly then you must be some kind of superhuman, that and I'd recommend you get a job as An assistant lol.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
oh no no lol I was only saying that I had read it in about 30 seconds, if you had wrote that that quickly then you must be some kind of superhuman, that and I'd recommend you get a job as An assistant lol.
Yeah, didn't take that short. Sadly, I am not a superhuman. I wish I was!!! But, 3-4 minutes is the average.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Yeah, didn't take that short. Sadly, I am not a superhuman. I wish I was!!! But, 3-4 minutes is the average.
Ha yeah, although I'm actually terrible at typing, I'd probably do that in double that lol.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Fair enough,how about rowlf and gonzo, after the nobody song they really didn't do much (well from what I've seen)
Yeah, I haven't seen much. Neither, have Rowlf and Kermit. Besides, their song from TMM, ( I haven't seen much of them, don't know if you guys have.)

Eyeball

Reaction score
Yeah that's another one, rowlf seems to only interact with piggy of the main group even then it's not too often, otherwise he seems to get left out of things a lot for some reason which is a shame as I think he has so much more to offer.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Fozzie and Pops did interact a bit in The Great Muppet Caper (such as the "Pops, don't tell anybody, Kermit's got a date with Lady Holiday" line and Fozzie's response to Pops' payment choices), and in the Melissa Manchester episode they even did a number together.