TMS Live-Commenting!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Now, he's introducing Bunsen and Beaker, and.... OOHH!!!! He falls right into one of their inventions, and ducks. I like this special, so far. What a great ride!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
We see Waldo C. Graphic, the spirit of 3-D. He does incredible tricks. Then, Waldo jumps on people's heads.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Miss Piggy and a lake! What can go wrong? Oh, wait a second.... She could fall in, drown, those are just some of the possibilities.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Miss Piggy and a lake! What can go wrong? Oh, wait a second.... She could fall in, drown, those are just some of the possibilities.
Bean Bunny comes in. Uh-oh! Nobody messes with Miss Piggy!!! Now, Bean makes her fall into a lake! Now, Sam yells at Bean, so he decides to run away... with Waldo... who is now a car... when Gonzo asks for a sandwich... when he runs out. There's Sweetums playing 3-D ping pong. I was always scared of that scene as a kid!! He's a monster, and he pops out! Now, they're looking for Bean! Bean??

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Dream a Little Dream of Me!
Here comes Sweetums, in the audience! And finds Bean, and saves the day! Kermit sees him, and wonders why he's out. Then, he says that he can help, but he still wants to leave. Then, they say there's fireworks, and they say Bean can set them off....s o he stays!!!

FunnyBear

Reaction score
fIREWORKS! Too bad I'm lisening to it. YouTube hates me.