Crazy Chris's Most Sensantional Inspirational Celebrational Muppet-ational Replica FAN FILM PROJECT

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Any progress on either of these projects? It's been more than a year. Were these just forgotten about?

crazy chris

Reaction score
Any progress on either of these projects? It's been more than a year. Were these just forgotten about?
Well... there's many many many reasons it fell apart... but i won't go into them... all water under the bridge... but it's not a forgotten project...simply too huge an endeavor at this point... plus we are concentrating solely on our web series now... but i still find myself daydreaming of this project on a weekly basis...lol

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
HA!! I could take over the project, if you really want the project done.

crazy chris

Reaction score
lol... i once worked out the budget at about 45 thousand dollars...and thats with alot of volunteer help... if you are prepared for that then godspeed...

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
lol... i once worked out the budget at about 45 thousand dollars...and thats with alot of volunteer help... if you are prepared for that then godspeed...

cc
No, I was thinking I could be one of the puppeteers, puppet builders, writers, I can basically do anything... ( and even chip in some money.)