A Muppet Central Book club?

Would you like a Muppet Central Book Club?

• Total voters

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Everyone I must apologize for not posting any updates in this thread, but this is still my idea, and my baby. I have not decided that I wanted to give the power of leadership to someone else, and if I did i would have appointed the job to someone through PM.
As for a president I feel that since this was my idea, and the fact that i still think its a great idea and should be done, I personally feel that I should be president. That dose not mean I would not share the responsibility of the title with others.

I also feel like I have started something that could get some folks into trouble here on the forum, and I'm going to be contacting the mods to find out how to make this actually work.

Please give me time, I do have a full time job and a family, but I will do better at posting in this thread about what is going on.

Thanks Everyone!

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Alright, first off, I know we kind of settled this already, but I do strongly agree that since this Book Club was Dwayne's idea, HE should be the president. To everyone who decided to become candidates and vote for the role: you should have consulted Dwayne about this; what you guys did (going ahead and discussing the presidency role in another thread) was completely impolite and unnecessary.

Dwayne: since no one else (in addition to Rugratskid) who got into this election drama bothered to do so, I apologize for what these guys did to you. I completely understand how hard it is to manage all the stress you have going on in your life. As much as I hope we can make this Book Club happen, just do whatever you need to do at home first.