New Fraggle Rock Comic 2014

lazesummestone

Reaction score
Yep that's right! A new Fraggle Rock Comic coming out this year!
It's written By Kate Leth who has drawn stuff for AdventureTime and Bravest Warriors, as well as her own very popular webcomic Kate or Die.
It's drawn by me (Jake Myler) and I've been to Fraggle Rock before - but also I think the art is going to be on another level then before (I've gotten in a bit of practice since then).
So yeah! Fraggle Rock!
Read more about it on this NEWSARAMA ARTICLE

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm thrilled. Very. The Sesame Street Comics seem to have disappeared after the first issue, and there hasn't been a Muppet comic presence since.

And I really like how they're doing a connected story this time.

Slackbot

Reaction score
He most exciting part of this writeup, for me, was that they would be telling a multi-issue story this time rather than a handful of four- to ten-page gags. The Fraggles live in a rich world, and I think there's a lot of room for longer, more in-depth adventures. As a fanfic writer I've tried my hand at perpetrating stories of this nature, and I'm overjoyed to see that an official publication will be going in this direction!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Personally, I'm just glad these comic books are comic book shaped this time. I could never track down the kid's book shaped comic protector sleeves.

lazesummestone

Reaction score
He most exciting part of this writeup, for me, was that they would be telling a multi-issue story this time rather than a handful of four- to ten-page gags. The Fraggles live in a rich world, and I think there's a lot of room for longer, more in-depth adventures. As a fanfic writer I've tried my hand at perpetrating stories of this nature, and I'm overjoyed to see that an official publication will be going in this direction!
Yeah I think they found pretty good success in telling a continuous story in Adventuretime and Regular show comics- so this is something that I think should work and I can guarantee the story is pretty great.