A Muppet Central Book club?

Would you like a Muppet Central Book Club?

• Total voters

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I toatally agree with SesameMuppetFan, take your time. I'm still going with what I agreed to in the poll. Me will come only if there be cookie.:stick_out_tongue:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Alright, first off, I know we kind of settled this already, but I do strongly agree that since this Book Club was Dwayne's idea, HE should be the president. To everyone who decided to become candidates and vote for the role: you should have consulted Dwayne about this; what you guys did (going ahead and discussing the presidency role in another thread) was completely impolite and unnecessary.

Dwayne: since no one else (in addition to Rugratskid) who got into this election drama bothered to do so, I apologize for what these guys did to you. I completely understand how hard it is to manage all the stress you have going on in your life. As much as I hope we can make this Book Club happen, just do whatever you needo at home first.

Thank you Sesame, but I don't blame them for doing anything mean or anything like that. It's my fault I dropped the ball, and for that I am sorry. I have already sent a message to the Mods about my concerns/goals for what I would like to see happen. I also would like to have there support/blessing with this, and if they think its a bad idea for the forum then I don't want to do it. So we will see what happens next. I have a book lined up, it's not what i wanted to start off with, but after a lot of thinking this is the book that needs to be the first book. So we will see.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Thank you Sesame, but I don't blame them for doing anything mean or anything like that. It's my fault I dropped the ball, and for that I am sorry. I have already sent a message to the Mods about my concerns/goals for what I would like to see happen. I also would like to have there support/blessing with this, and if they think its a bad idea for the forum then I don't want to do it. So we will see what happens next. I have a book lined up, it's not what i wanted to start off with, but after a lot of thinking this is the book that needs to be the first book. So we will see.
Once again, I feel like this is my responsibility, but I'm sincerely sorry for what I did. I just want to apologize again.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Everyone I must apologize for not posting any updates in this thread, but this is still my idea, and my baby. I have not decided that I wanted to give the power of leadership to someone else, and if I did i would have appointed the job to someone through PM.
As for a president I feel that since this was my idea, and the fact that i still think its a great idea and should be done, I personally feel that I should be president. That dose not mean I would not share the responsibility of the title with others.

I also feel like I have started something that could get some folks into trouble here on the forum, and I'm going to be contacting the mods to find out how to make this actually work.

Please give me time, I do have a full time job and a family, but I will do better at posting in this thread about what is going on.

Thanks Everyone!
Oh my gosh, I apologize so much!!! I forgot about you for a moment, and I feel so bad for you. It was impolite and rude, and I should not have done that. I hope that you accept my apology.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Anyways, what book will we be doing first?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Sadly, my campaign speech and my Why I Should Be President thread got deleted.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hey Gang I already posted this in the other thread, but feel it needs to be said here as well. I do not have any ill feelings towards anyone for what they where trying to do. In fact I owe you all a great big thank you for lighting a fire under this old fool behind to be able to get things started. so Thank you!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Hey Gang I already posted this in the other thread, but feel it needs to be said here as well. I do not have any ill feelings towards anyone for what they where trying to do. In fact I owe you all a great big thank you for lighting a fire under this old fool behind to be able to get things started. so Thank you!
Well, when you put it that way, you're welcome!!! Now, I've got me some Jim Henson: The Biography to read!!