What is your least favorite Muppet Movie?

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
So, your ideal Muppet Movie is one with every single character ever with really big parts?

You must not like a single one, huh? :fanatic:

LTS has a crapload of flaws. Characters not appearing in it isn't one of them. Runtime, pacing, an ending that feels rushed, almost a cop-out is what I'd say was the problem. Characters that have yet to be recast wouldn't have improved that.
Might I suggest, my dear, that you let people have their opinions without giving them grief? Not that I disagree with your points on LtS (I don't like it at all myself), but still, this is a consistent problem.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I have to say I hated The Great Muppet Caper why it sucked it was from ITC it was such a crappy movie at least Happiness Hotel is catchy.
Yeah, I would say that.... wait, who to the what, now????? Sorry, I must've heard you wrong. Because, you probably didn't say that you hated GMC, because that movie is awesome!!!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I have to say I hated The Great Muppet Caper why it sucked it was from ITC it was such a crappy movie at least Happiness Hotel is catchy.
I would try to argue this, but I have no idea how.

Eyeball

Reaction score
I would try to argue this, but I have no idea how.
Agreed, it doesn't make much sense to me either because GMC is awesome, I now want some of what squid man over-there's been smoking because that must of been some good ****...

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Agreed, it doesn't make much sense to me either because GMC is awesome, I now want some of what squid man over-there's been smoking because that must of been some good ****...
Okay...

1. No need to swear!!
2. Squidman's only 13. No smoking allowed!! I think we need a violence patrol on MC!
3. He's just expressing his opinion. ( EVEN THOUGH THAT MOVIE IS EPICLY AWESOME, SQUIDMAN!!!!!) Just saying.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Okay...

1. No need to swear!!
2. Squidman's only 13. No smoking allowed!! I think we need a violence patrol on MC!
3. He's just expressing his opinion. ( EVEN THOUGH THAT MOVIE IS EPICLY AWESOME, SQUIDMAN!!!!!) Just saying.
1. Ok fair enough i apologise, but to bust that line what else am I going say?... sheesh..
2. Smoking = violence?, I've been smoking since I was like 13 (which I don't endorse or recommend btw) so i can safely say it doesn't relate to violence at all?
3. You slammed his opinion too remember......

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
1. Ok fair enough i apologise, but to bust that line what else am I going say?... sheesh..
2. Smoking = violence?, I've been smoking since I was like 13 (which I don't endorse or recommend btw) so i can safely say it doesn't relate to violence at all?
3. You slammed his opinion too remember......
1. Yeah, well, you could've replaced it with something a little more kinder.
2. Well, kind of in some ways. Wait, have you really been smoking since you were 13???? You know how bad that is for you?
3. I know that I did. I meant that third thing as a joke.

Eyeball

Reaction score
1. Yeah, well, you could've replaced it with something a little more kinder.
2. Well, kind of in some ways. Wait, have you really been smoking since you were 13???? You know how bad that is for you?
3. I know that I did. I meant that third thing as a joke.
Yeah I know, I could have and yes you were probably right to call me out on it, yep I have been smoking since I was 13 sometimes things just happen and I hung with the wrong crowd and all that jazz but I won't bore you and probably many others with that, and sarcasm really doesn't work in a document unless it's extremely exaggerated so you can see where one would have troubles no?
But we're cool yeah? And let's get back on topic.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Don't forget, I said:

[QUOTE="fozzieisfunny, post: 1112406, member: 58537"
3. He's just expressing his opinion. ( EVEN THOUGH THAT MOVIE IS EPICLY AWESOME, SQUIDMAN!!!!!) Just saying.[/QUOTE]

Don't you see the sarcasm in that? Don't you????