Muppets who interact the least with each other

Eyeball

Reaction score
Sam and piggy don't seem to acknowledge each other.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Sam and piggy don't seem to acknowledge each other.
The only time I remember them together is in the Interrogation Song in Muppets Most Wanted, but then again Piggy's neither as "sophisticated" as Sam or as much of a weirdo as Gonzo(whom Sam picks on the most), so that could be it.

Eyeball

Reaction score
The only time I remember them together is in the Interrogation Song in Muppets Most Wanted, but then again Piggy's neither as "sophisticated" as Sam or as much of a weirdo as Gonzo(whom Sam picks on the most), so that could be it.
Oh yeah! The interrogation song went completely over my head, but I think your spot on with the reasons why they don't really associate with one another.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Oh yeah! The interrogation song went completely over my head, but I think your spot on with the reasons why they don't really associate with one another.
Thank you Conor. Hmm...does Sam seem to like any Muppets other than Wayne, Wanda and Statler and Waldorf at all? (I'm not sure about him and Rowlf...since Rowlf tries to bring culture, but often fails...)

Eyeball

Reaction score
Thank you Conor. Hmm...does Sam seem to like any Muppets other than Wayne, Wanda and Statler and Waldorf at all? (I'm not sure about him and Rowlf...since Rowlf tries to bring culture, but often fails...)
No probs,now mentioning Wayne and Wanda they also dont interact with anyone but each other much either apart from Kermit a few times.

Mr Sweetums

Reaction score
I remember I always thought it was strange Miss Piggy and Rizzo never interacted together since they were both main players in the 90's. Then they finally did and even shares a kiss together in Muppets Wizard of Oz. I remember watching the feel feeling so excited to see them acknowledge each other.:mad::shifty::mad::shifty:

doe anyone have any examples of Miss Piggy and Sweetums?